Wednesday 13 August 2014

We Love... Organic Clothing



Beebies Ambassador Kelly  tells us why she loves organic clothing for her little one and shares her top picks from the Beebies range.

We've been buying Tia organic clothing for a while now and she has quite a bit. I think I started buying it because some of the brands have amazing prints and colours which drew me to them. 
However upon receiving them I could instantly tell they were of a much better quality then her normal cotton clothes. This is good as most organic clothing tends to be a bit pricier. But I don't mind so much when I can genuinely feel a difference in the quality. I've found that they tend to wash better then her other clothes too, we have pyjamas that haven't discoloured or bobbled or lost their shape and I now only buy organic pyjamas because of this. I uses to have to replace her ones regularly as they shrunk or went all bobbly. I want her to be as cool and comfortable at night as possible as she's in them for 12 hours plus! 
I also know of several people who swear by organic clothing for their children with eczema. Apparently only using organic clothing can make a massive difference to their skin, I can't comment as Tia's never suffered but I've seen photos and read blog posts and find this fascinating. I totally would recommend organic clothing for this reason after what I've read. 

Beebies have a lovely range of organic clothing in their one stop baby shop including this gorgeous multi coloured star set found here.  

Another fabulous product stocked are the epic (Yes epic) patterned tights from slug and snails. We have these and they've washed beautifully and are cut well for big cloth bums which we have :-) They come in several designs including these amazing mushroom ones found here

These baby lamb trousers are perfect for baby's skin and would make a lovely gift. I'm getting these for the next baby for sure, 

Have you used organic clothing for your children? If not what's put you off trying it? It's always been the price for me, but seeing how well they wear and wash I'm now a total convert! 

If you love organic clothing as much as we do, please consider voting for us in the Loved By Parents Awards as your 'Best Independent Retailer'. 

You can join in on twitter too using the hashtags #weloveorganicclothing #welovebeebies & #lbpawards2014. 

No comments:

Post a Comment